Political Ravings of a Certifiable Card-Carrying Liberaltic

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Trump Villain Quotes

It's better to categorize these Trump quotes in terms of villain qualities:


  • Lying - I don't know anything about David Duke.
  • Denying - I didn't incite any violence. I don't like violence. I don't incite it.
  • Bigoted - Mexicans are bringing drugs and crime. They're rapists and I assume some are good people.
  • Racist - Our African-American president hasn't had a positive impact on the thugs destroying Baltimore.
  • Shaming - Go home to mommy!
  • Sexist - It doesn't matter what the media says as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass.
  • Abusive - I'd look at Rosie's fat ugly face and say, "You're fired!"
  • Delusional - The concept of global warming was created by the Chinese to kill U.S. manufacturing.
  • Predatory - Beautiful, famous, successful, married… I’ve had them all.
  • Patronizing - I love the poorly educated.
  • Seductive - When I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world, I would say to myself, “Can you believe what I’m getting?"
  • Vengeful - You have to take out the terrorists' families. They don’t care about their own lives, but they love their families.
  • Ugly - (voicemail) It's true you have better hair than me, but I get more p****!
  • Arrogant - The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.
  • Controlling - If you can't get rich dealing with politicians, there's something wrong with you.
  • Disrespectful - The U.S. leaders will invite El Chapo to become a citizen because they can't say "no".
  • Retaliatory - I never attacked him on his looks and there’s plenty to work with there.
  • Judgmental - I’ve never seen a thin person drink a diet coke.
  • Covert Intimidator -  
  • Paranoid - I will build a great wall and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. 
  • Greedy - You can never be too greedy. 
  • Vulgar - Listen you m*** f***, we're gonna tax you 25 percent. 
  • Hypocritical - I invest and hire from overseas because I have to, but it's bad and I shouldn't be allowed to do it. 
  • Secretive - I don't have to release my tax returns. 
  • Disgusting - He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured. 
  • Playing the victim - I had to cancel the rally because of the angry mob that were attacking my supporters. 
  • Embarrassing - I know words. I have the best words. 
  • Evil - If Ivanka weren't my daughter, I'd probably be dating her. 
  • Blaming - It's Bernie's people causing the violence. Bernie is sending these angry people over. 
  • Violent - I'd like to punch him in the face. In the good old days he'd have been taken out of here on a stretcher.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Elizabeth, Stow MA said...

Hi Alan, I found your blog today when I looked up the Charlie Pierce quote from his latest Esquire piece. Having read a random selection of your blog posts, I think you're right on. I haven't read your "Why I'm a Republican" post yet, so given every single other thing of yours I've read so far, that part still mystifies me. Another thing that mystifies me is why so many of your posts have 0 comments. You write well and you're spot on.

8:24 AM, February 02, 2017

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

****